Your heart (spirit and soul) is your believer, but your mouth is your receiver. You will receive what you say, so keep saying it over, over, over, over, and over until you have convinced yourself and you can picture your healing on the inside. Then keep saying it over, over, over, over, and over until you have the total manifestation of your healing and deliverance.
Speak healing and health confessions three times a day to every area of your soul and body that is sick, diseased, weak, or stressed until it is restored to health and strength. Call in new soul and body parts everywhere they are needed. Then you will maintain your healing and deliverance with your “health confession walk” by speaking and calling in the Word of God (promises) into your soul and body three times or more each day, until Jesus comes back for you (the Rapture) or you go to Heaven.
You can use these steps to receive your healing:
- Put the Word of God, chapter and verse (promises) into your heart by meditating and memorizing the promises of God that inform you that you already have the answer (healing).
- Meditate on the Word of God (promises) until you believe in your heart that you are already healed and all doubt and unbelief are eradicated. Remember, heart faith grows out of the Word of God.
- Make the promises of God more important than the pain, symptoms, weakness, doctor’s report, X-rays, and what you see or feel. (2 Cor. 4:18).
- Cast down all thoughts and reasoning that would suggest that you don’t already have your healing. Be carefree, worry-free and anxiety-free in the name of Jesus (2 Cor. 10:4-5; 1 Pet. 5:6-7).
- You can confess the promises into your heart until you believe them, and then you can call in and receive your healing out of your spirit with your receiver (your mouth) until you are completely healed.
- If you have a terminal disease or a degenerative disease, or any long-term sickness you will have to spend hours every day and night calling healing into your soul and body until you are completely healed. Make sure you call in your healing at least three times each day. Don’t accept anything but what Jesus has done for you and that is 100 percent healing. Dr. Norvel Hayes says if you will walk the floor and call in healing eight hours every day you will always receive your healing. Try to keep the spirit of faith operating in your heart and mouth until you are totally healed (2 Cor. 4:13).
- One way to keep yourself in a receiving mode is with thanksgiving, praise and worship.
- Praying in the spirit will enable the Holy Spirit to quicken and heal your soul and body (Rom. 8:11).
- Always be very specific when you are calling healing into any area of your soul and body. You will need to put your faith on the organ, gland, nerve, tissue, symptom, system, part, bone, etc. that needs healing, and keep your faith flowing until you are healed. Don’t ever give up or quit because Jesus is our HEALER and He wants all of us healed.
These following verses talk about what is in your mouth
- Mark. 11:23-24 – Believe with your heart, but receive (take it) with your mouth. Keep faith in your heart and mouth every day.
- Rom. 4:17-25 – Faith calls those things (healing) in.
- Heb. 11:1-6 – Our world is framed with the Word of God and the words of our mouth.
- Prov. 18:7, 21 – Death and life are in the power of your tongue. Always speak life!
- Isa.55:11 – God’s Word will not return to Him void. So speak it out. Return God’s Word to Him so you can hear it yourself.
- Phil.1:6 – You have to acknowledge (speak) the good things that are in you. Acknowledge what God has already given you.
- Gal. 3:11-14 – Law versus faith. Faith has a voice and speaks!
- Matt. 6:3 – Take no thought saying. Speak only the Word—not the problem.
- Heb. 1:3 – Jesus upholds everything by the Word of His power.
- Heb. 4:12-16 – Come boldly before God’s throne and speak.
- James 1:17-26 – Faith upholds everything by the Word of His (Jesus’) power. Speak His Word.
- Heb. 4:2 – You have to mix faith with the Word of God by boldly calling in your answer and believing that you have already received.
- Heb. 10:23 – Hold fast to your confession of faith—don’t stop talking. Keep your mouth filled with the Word of God.
- Heb. 6:12 – Through faith and patience we inherit the promises. Patience is continual faith.
- 2 Cor. 4:13 – Faith is a spirit and faith talks every day—three times each day. Give God the “spirit of faith” to work with on your behalf every day.
- 2 Cor. 4:18 – Don’t look at natural things—look at the Word of God. Call in your healing day and night. Real faith is in your heart and in your mouth.
- 1 Cor. 1:27-28 – God has chosen things which are not, to bring to naught things that are. Don’t look at the natural realm, look in the spirit realm.
- 2 Peter 1:3 – God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness, but we have to activate them with our mouth.
- Luke 18:1-8 – Confess the Word (promises) and call it in night and day (three times a day).
- Matt. 21:22 – Believing is having as long as your mouth is saying (confessing) what you are believing and it lines up with the Word of God. Jesus, Holy Spirit and the Kingdom of God will use their power and anointing to do the work (healing) for you, but they cannot do the believing for you. You have to do your own believing (Heb. 11:6; Rom. 8:11; 2 Cor. 4:13 & 18.
You have the answer on the inside of you. The promises of God (answers) were sealed in your spirit when you received Jesus as your Lord and savior and you got born again. The answer to your problem will be sealed in your spirit until you get to Heaven. But you will have to activate, receive, call in, or transfer your healing out of your spirit by believing with your heart and confessing with your mouth until you are completely healed, delivered and set free. Remember, God, your Father lives in you (2 Cor. 6:16), Jesus lives in you (Col. 1:27), Holy Spirit lives in you (1 Cor. 6:19; Rom. 8:11), Word of God lives in you (1 Pe. 1:23). They are all sealed in your spirit (Eph. 1:13, 4:30; 1 Cor. 1:22, Jn. 6:27). It is impossible to call healing into your soul and body too many times.
A Guide For Receiving Your Healing
- The Kingdom of God with all of their promises are sealed in your spirit (Eph. 1:13, 4:30; 1 Cor. 1:22).
- Make a quality decision to call in and receive the answer out of your spirit into your soul and body until you are completely healed and delivered (1 Pe. 2:24; Mk. 11:23-24; etc.)
- Bind the sickness with the name of Jesus and cast it out of your soul and body until you have been delivered and set free (Matt. 18:18; Lk. 10:19; Mk. 16:16-17).
- Set aside time every day and night to call your answer out of your spirit into your soul and body (Ro. 4:17; 2 Cor. 4:13; Mk. 11:23).
- Meditate on the promises of God until they are a part of your thinking and reasoning, and you have a revelation of them in your heart.
- Spend time praying in the Spirit to edify and build up your inner man and heal your soul and body (Ro. 8:11).
- Every day call in creative miracles and healing out of your spirit into every area of your soul and body that needs healing and deliverance with the name of Jesus.
- Do a lot of thanking, praising and worshiping the Kingdom of God for your healing.