Outline on scriptural references relating to Communion, on Jesus’ Flesh, Blood, and DNA
The Last Communion Matt. 26:26-30, Mk. 14:22-26, Lk. 22:17-30, 1 Cor. 11:23-32, Jn. 6:32-68, 1 Cor. 10:4
- Wine is Jesus’ blood — Bread is Jesus’ flesh.
- Jn. 6:51-54 Jesus said to eat His flesh and drink His blood.
- Jn. 6:55 Jesus said my flesh is food (spiritual food) and my blood is drink (spiritual drink).
- Jn. 6:56 If we eat Jesus’ flesh and drink His blood we abide in Him and He in us.
- Jn. 15:5-7 Also, we abide in Jesus through His Word.
- 1 Cor. 6:17 We are one spirit with Jesus.
- How do you change the elements (bread and wine) into Jesus’ flesh and blood? The same way Jesus did: By blessing and giving thanksgiving for them. Jesus said the Word is spirit and life (Jn. 6:63).
- How often should we take Communion? Every day if we want to. Acts 2:42-46
- Jn. 6:27-33 Jesus instilled in His apostles the importance of His flesh and blood.
- Who should serve Communion and where? Anyone can serve Communion. With a meal or anywhere and at anytime.
- Deut. 28:15-22, 27-29, 35 & Gal. 3:13 Through the blood and flesh of Jesus we have been redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, poverty, fear, bondage, etc.
The First Communion
- Ex. 12:3-14, 21-23, 28-37 & Ps. 105:37: 600,000 men aged 19 to 26 were healed plus their families and their nation as a result of taking Communion.
Blood in the Spiritual World
- Heb. 9:7 – The high priest offered blood for himself and for the people’s sins once a year.
- Gen. 8:20 – Noah built an altar and offered burnt offerings.
- Gen. 9:4-5a – Don’t eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.
- Ex. 12:12-13 – Put the blood on the lintel of the door.
- Rev. 3:20 – Open the door with the blood and flesh, and sup with Jesus.
Contents of the Blood
- Lev. 17:11 – The life of the flesh is in the blood.
- Heb. 13:20 – Jesus was raised from the dead through the blood.
- Jn. 1:1-4 – The light and life of God is found in Jesus’ blood.
- 1 Jn. 1:7 – The blood of Jesus cleansed us from all sins.
- Rev. 1:17b-18 – The blood of Jesus contains all the authority of God.
- 2 Cor. 3:18 – The blood of Jesus carries us from glory to glory.
- Heb. 12:24 – Blood speaks. Jesus’ blood talks. Abel’s blood talked (Gen. 4:10).
- Col. 1:20 – The blood of Jesus has all power.
- Jn. 14:10 – The Father spoke through Jesus because of His blood.
- 1 Pe. 1:18-19 & Eph. 1:7 – The blood of Jesus is crying “redeemed, redeemed, and redeemed” on the mercy seat in heaven twenty-four hours a day.
- Heb. 9:11-15 – Jesus obtained eternal redemption through His blood for us.
- Rev. 12:11 – We overcome the devil (sickness) by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony (by Jesus’ stripes I am healed).
Seven Ways Jesus Shed His Blood
- Lk. 22:42-44 – The blood in the sweat of His forehead.
- Matt. 26:67-68 – The blood that flowed from the slaps and blows that disfigured His face.
- Isa. 50:6 – The blood shed when pieces of His beard were pulled out.
- Isa. 53:4-5 & 1 Pe. 2:24 – The blood shed during the whipping that tore His back.
- Matt. 27:29-30 – The blood produced by the crown of thorns.
- Jn. 20:25-27 – The blood shed from the wounds caused by the nails.
- Jn. 19:34 – The blood shed from His side when pierced by the spear.
Bread (flesh) = The Body of Jesus on Earth/Spiritual Food
- Jn. 6:32-33 – The bread (flesh) of Jesus produces health, strength and vitality.
- Jn. 6:35 – Jesus is the bread of life.
- 1 Cor. 10:16-17 – Through Jesus’ death He produced life for us. His wounded body produced health for us. The breaking of bread (flesh) unites us to the body of Jesus. By His stripes we were healed.
- Jn. 14:20-23 – How to take care of God’s house. We live in a spiritual house and a carnal house. Our inner temple, His dwelling place (our spirits) should be taken care of first. Healing is spiritual!
- Jn 6:57 – Jesus said if we eat Him (flesh) we shall live by Him. There is no sickness in Jesus’ flesh, so when we eat His flesh we take healing into every sick or weak area in our soul and body.
- Eph. 5:30 – We are members of His (Jesus’) body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
- 1 Pe. 2:24 – The Word says, “by Jesus’ stripes we were healed.”
- Matt. 8:17 – Himself (Jesus) took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. We take on Jesus’ flesh and His flesh repairs and rebuilds our soul and body.
- Matt. 18:18 & Lk. 10:19 – We have to bind the sickness and disease and cast it out of our soul and body in the name of Jesus before it will leave. All sickness is caused by demon spirits. If it hurts you, cast it out (John 10:10).
- Mk. 11:23-24 & Lk. 18:1 – Call the flesh and blood of Jesus into the sick area until you have new soul and body parts, and until you receive your creative miracle of healing.
Receiving Communion is Taking in Jesus’ Flesh, Blood, and DNA
Everyone who has ever been born on earth has a different DNA and this includes Jesus. Our DNA is what we consist of and our flesh and blood contains our DNA. When we partake of the flesh and blood of Jesus at Communion we also are taking in Jesus’ DNA. Remember, when you bless or give thanks for the bread and wine (juice), God, your Father, turned it into Jesus’ flesh, blood and DNA the same way Jesus did in the gospels. It is changed in the spirit realm but it is still the same bread and wine (juice) in the natural realm (John 6:63). You can put the elements under a microscope and they will still be the same as they were before you prayed over them. The Bible and every word that Jesus spoke are spirit and life, not natural or of the five senses (John 6:63). But the Word of God will manifest itself in your soul and body if you will believe it by faith and keep it active by confessing it.
John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55) For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57) As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth (gives life); the flesh profiteth nothing; the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Examples of Spiritual Drink and Spiritual Bread
- 1 Ki. 19:5-8 – Elijah ate spiritual food of two cakes [flesh] and two jars of water and walked for 40 days and nights to Mt. Horeb. The angel of the Lord that made the cakes was Jesus.
- 1 Cor. 10:1-4 – The nation of Israel ate spiritual food for 40 years [manna—Jesus’ flesh] and drank water [Jesus’ blood] from the rock. They had no sickness, and their clothing and shoes did not wear out, even growing on the bodies of the children and teens. For over 450 years, from Moses to King Asa, there was no sickness in the nation of Israel unless they broke the law and then a curse would come on them.
- 1 Cor. 10:19-21 – Spiritual drink and spiritual food are symbols of something real in the spirit realm. They are acts that link the spiritual world with the natural world.
Each time I eat of Jesus’ flesh, I am building His dwelling within me and He is being formed within me. Build your spiritual house on the inside of you so strong that sickness and weakness cannot live in your soul and body. Jesus bore our sickness away by taking them in His body because by Jesus’ stripes we were healed 2,000 years ago. We have to live in that promise by grace [it’s free] through faith [receiving it] (Eph. 2:8-9).
How to Receive Healing and Deliverance When Taking Communion
- Take Communion as often as needed. If you have a major sickness take it daily.
- Read the Communion examples in Matt., Mk., Lk., I Cor. 11:24-32, and Jn. 6:34-65. Use this Communion outline if needed.
- Repent and get rid of all strife, unforgiveness, worry, negative thinking, wrong attitudes, and bring your thoughts in line with the Word of God.
- Turn the bread and wine into Jesus’ flesh, blood and DNA by blessing or giving thanks for them.
- Take the bread [flesh of Jesus] and be very specific to claim and receive your healing in every area of need. Call your healing in by faith. If you will continue to call healing into your soul and body, then the flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus will continue to work for you day and night until you have what you want.
- Take the wine [blood of Jesus] and receive any promise in the New Testament that you need or want.
- Picture the flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus going into the area that needs to be healed or delivered until you have a manifestation of your complete healing and deliverance.
- There is healing, deliverance, peace, love, life, light, glory, freedom, joy, prosperity, favor, guidance, eternal life, wisdom, grace, knowledge, and all of God’s promises in Communion. Call your answer in until you have it.
How to Take Communion – Healing and Deliverance through Communion
1 Corinthians 11:23-25
- 23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
- 24) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body (flesh), which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
- 25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
- 19) And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body (flesh) which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
- 20) Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. (Matthew 26:26-28, Mark 14:22-24)
- 53) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
- 54) Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
- 55) For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
- 56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Taking Communion is the number one method God has given His children in the New Testament, which if engaged in will enable them to live and walk in divine health. Jesus changed the Lord’s Supper the last time He took it as recorded in the gospels. In 1 Corinthians 11:23-30, Paul taught that many Christians die early because they take Communion the wrong way. We need to check on what we are doing wrong.
To understand what Communion is all about, you will have to study the Word of God and pray until the Holy Spirit gives you a revelation of it. Communion has to be a personal experience between you and God. Once you have received the understanding from the Word of God, you can make a quality decision to receive all the promises you would like to have from God’s Word as you partake of the Lord’s Supper.
A foreshadow of the practice of Communion was when the Israelites partook of the Passover lamb discussed in Exodus 12:3-11, 37. God told Moses to instruct everyone in the nation of Israel to kill a lamb and sprinkle its blood on the two sides of the doorposts and on the upper doorpost of their homes. They were instructed to eat the lamb with their clothes on, their shoes on their feet, and with their walking staffs in their hands. They were also instructed to be dressed and ready to leave their homes before they ate the Passover meal.
God was getting them ready to leave Egypt after 430 years of bondage and slavery. There were 600,000 men between the age of 19 and 26, plus the women, children and older men who left Egypt [some believe over four million people] after partaking of the Passover [the first Communion], and they were all healed, strengthened, and made whole when they ate the Passover lamb according to God’s instructions.
The example from the original Passover applies to you and me because we are supposed to claim our healing and deliverance before we partake of Communion. Whatever your needs may be, even if it is healing from cancer, heart problems, diabetes, back problems, sinus problems, arthritis, fear, guilt, worry, finances, lupus, or any disease or weakness, you can receive your healing and deliverance at this time. Always walk behind your faith. One way of doing this is by claiming what you want from God before you take Communion. Then after you have finished taking Communion, continue to speak to the mountain [sickness], telling it where to go and stay until you are healed. Then thank, praise and worship the Lord until you have received total healing.
The Communion table is a spiritual fact of Jesus’ sacrifice for us. The wine becomes the shed blood of Jesus (Heb. 9:22). Every promise that God gave us in the New Covenant is sealed in our spirits (Eph. 1:13) with the blood of Jesus by the Holy Spirit. The blood of Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law and everything that sin brought on mankind. Everything God gave us, which includes all of His promises, is guaranteed and signed with the blood of Jesus. We need to claim freedom from sin [which includes repentance], sickness, bondage and poverty under the blood [wine] of Jesus. Always make sure that your “forgiver” is working very well, and that you have forgiven everyone who has done anything to you or against you in Jesus’ name.
The bread [flesh] taken during Communion becomes healing for both our souls and bodies. According to Isaiah 53:4-5, Jesus’ sacrifice covered every area of man’s existence. He bore spiritual torment for our sins, mental distress for our worries, cares, anxieties, and fears, as well as physical pain for our sicknesses and diseases. The marks left on Jesus’ back from the whippings He received were for our healing. With His stripes we were healed. God our Father gave everything He had to redeem mankind from sin, sickness, disease, oppression, and poverty. We need to make sure that we discern the Lord Jesus’ body and claim and receive our healing when we take Communion.
The bread is the flesh [body] of Jesus that was broken and bruised for us. The stripes laid on Jesus’ back were for our healing. At Communion we should judge ourselves where sickness is concerned. We should not be having a pity party. Jesus was tortured and stripes [whippings] were put on His back and because this was done, by Jesus’ stripes we were healed. Jesus purchased our healing at Calvary just as He purchased our salvation (1 Peter 2:24).
Make sure that you call in and receive your healing and deliverance before and after communion. As a result of taking communion the flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus and every New Testament promise is flowing in your bloodstream, and they are secured to every cell in your soul and body as long as you keep them working with your faith. To receive healing and deliverance is not always automatic. You have to claim it and believe you have received it before and after Communion.
When you take Communion, make a point of judging yourself to the fullest extent by rejecting all sickness, disease and bondage. The apostle Paul wrote I Corinthians in 57 AD and Jesus was crucified in 29 AD. So there are 28 years from the time of Jesus’ death until the Apostle Paul wrote the book of I Corinthians. Paul said in those 28 years many Christians were weak, sickly and dead because they didn’t claim their healing, or any of the New Testament promises that they may need. If an elderly Christian dies from any sickness or disease this would indicate that they didn’t take Communion correctly. The number one way to walk in divine health as a New Testament Christian is by taking Communion correctly and in line with the Word of God. Don’t just receive it as a religious formality. Accept everything Jesus’ sacrifice provided. If you don’t examine yourself, you will be eating and drinking unworthily, not discerning the Lord’s body. Paul wrote in I Corinthians 11:30, “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (are dead).” According to this verse, many Christians have died from a sickness or disease because they didn’t claim and receive their healing and deliverance when they took Communion.
The Bible doesn’t inform us that someone else has to serve the Lord’s Supper [Communion] to us. In 1 Corinthians 11:25 and 26 it says, “… this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread [flesh], and drink this cup [blood], ye do show the Lord’s death till he come.” You can take Communion on your own and as often as you would like to take it. Set aside time to take Communion at home on a regular schedule. Take Communion in faith believing for deliverance and freedom from sickness, bondage, disease, weakness, gluttony, and anything else that steals, kills or destroys. Take Communion every day if you are sick!
Jesus changed the bread and wine into His flesh, blood and DNA by either blessing or giving thanksgiving for them. Jesus gave us three examples of taking Communion, recorded in Matthew, Mark and Luke’s gospel. Also, He explained His flesh and blood in the sixth chapter of the gospel of John. You will have to understand the sixth chapter of the book of John before you can receive the revelation of Communion. Jesus changed the bread into His flesh (body) and the wine into His blood when He prayed over them at the Last Communion (Lord’s Supper) in the gospels. The change in the bread and wine took place in the spirit realm (John 6:63) and not in the natural realm. In the natural realm they were still the same bread and wine they were using for dinner before Jesus prayed over them.
We need to change our bread and juice by praying over them the same way Jesus did in the gospels before we take Communion. When we bless or give thanks in the name of Jesus for the bread and juice it is changed into Jesus’ flesh (body), blood and DNA. When we eat the flesh (body) of Jesus, we need to claim and receive total healing and deliverance in our souls and bodies. When we drink the blood of Jesus we should receive (take in) every New Testament promise that we want or need. Call in your healing, deliverance, peace, joy, anointing, and every other promise from the New Testament that you would like to have.
Once you eat the flesh (body of Jesus) and drink the blood of Jesus, they go down your throat and into your stomach and into your bloodstream. From your bloodstream they travel to every organ, gland, tissue, bone, and cell of your soul and body. They will come in contact with everything in your soul and body. The flesh and blood of Jesus are carrying His DNA and total health and healing along with every New Testament promise everywhere they travel. You will need to claim by faith you’re healed and delivered along with all the promises in the New Testament that you need to bring victory in every area of your life.
Before taking Communion pray this prayer and turn the bread and wine [juice] into Jesus’ flesh, blood and DNA. I turn this bread into Jesus’ flesh and DNA by blessing and giving thanksgiving for it in the name of Jesus. I change this juice into Jesus’ blood and DNA by blessing and giving thanksgiving for it in the name of Jesus. The bread and juice has been changed into the flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus in the spirit realm [John 6:63] but not in the natural realm. I will receive total health, healing, deliverance and all the New Testament promises that I need in the name of Jesus.
Take Communion as Often as Possible
1 Corinthians 11:23-31 (23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: (24) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, “Take, eat: this is my body (flesh), which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me”. (25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, “This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.” (26) For as often as ye eat this bread (flesh), and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come. (27) Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread (flesh), and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. (28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread (flesh), and drink of that cup. (29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. (30) For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (dead). (31) For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
John 6:55-56 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eatheth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. Read John 6:38-63.
Matthew 26:26-28 (26) And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” (27) And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink ye all of it; (28) For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”
Luke 22:19-20 (19) And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, “This is my body (flesh) which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.” (20) Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.” Read Mark 14:22-24. Holy Spirit, open my receiver so I can receive these blood covenant promises wherever they are needed in the name of Jesus.
The Following are sample prayers to pray prior to or at the time of Communion:
Father, I examine my heart, and I judge myself according to the authority of the Word of God in Jesus’ name. In areas where I have missed the mark such as strife, unforgiveness, envy, hatred, jealousy, covetousness, fear, worry, anxiety, unbelief, and in any other areas where the Holy Spirit reveals to me I need to repent—I am going to repent right now in the name of Jesus. In I John 1:9 your Word says, you are faithful and just to forgive us when we confess our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I thank you, Father, for cleansing me now from all sin.
Father, I discern the Lord Jesus’ body. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. Himself (Jesus) took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. I receive healing from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, and from the top of my head to the tips of my fingers. Sickness, disease, pain, weakness, and confusion leave my mind and body and don’t return in the name of Jesus.
Therefore, I do not eat of the bread (flesh) or drink of the cup (blood) unworthily, but I rightly discern the Lord’s body by resisting anything that steals, kills or destroys from my life. I am free from the works of Satan—spirit, soul and body.
Now hold the bread (flesh) in your hand and pray or confess, Father, I receive your anointing, power, presence, glory, fire, river of life, wisdom, knowledge, and grace to receive all my needs met in the name of Jesus. Father, in the name of Jesus, I am discerning Jesus’ body, and what was accomplished at the Cross for me to walk in every day.
- I take the blood of Jesus off of the altar and apply it to my spirit, soul and body in Jesus’ name. I receive the warm blood of Jesus flowing in my bloodstream.
- I decree that I am free from all sin, sickness and disease in the name of Jesus.
- I live according to the blood covenant and I am victorious in every area of life in Jesus’ name. I have the warm blood of Jesus flowing in my bloodstream.
- I wash all sickness, weakness, bondage, and disease from every cell in my soul and body with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- I walk behind the blood of Jesus and I will live a life of victory in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that I am cleansed in every area of my soul and body through the blood of Jesus.
- I wash my feet, legs, arms, hands, organs, glands, cells, tissues, eyes, ears, heart, lungs and every area of my body with the cleansing blood of Jesus. I detoxify my soul and body, and wash out all impurities with the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name.
- I take the blood of Jesus and cleanse my thought patterns, and I receive the mind of Christ in Jesus’ name. I receive the peace of Jesus into every cell of my body. Peace, come into my soul and body in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the life and light out of the blood of Jesus into every cell of my soul and body, healing and delivering me from all sickness and disease in the name of Jesus.
Now say this: “After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.” NOW TAKE AND DRINK THE CUP (BLOOD), WHICH IS THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND IT HAS SEALED THE BLOOD COVENANT WHICH IS OPERATING IN ME.
Father, I give you thanks for all you have provided for me in Christ Jesus. I confess this day that I am blessed of the Lord. This covenant I entered into at my new birth is a covenant filled with thousands and thousands of promises. All these promises belong to me, because of the shed blood of Jesus. I receive these promises right now as part of my covenant rights, and I will continue to walk in them in the name of Jesus.
I am healed. I am redeemed. I am delivered from the authority of darkness. By the stripes of Jesus I am healed, whole and healthy. I am filled with God’s wisdom, knowledge, grace, love, joy, peace, and strength. I receive my youth renewed. I receive the mind of Christ. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. I have the warm blood of Jesus flowing in my blood stream.
Everything I set my hand to prospers. I am prospering in my home and in my business. I am prospering in my checking and savings accounts. I am prospering in my family, job, community, country, mind, and body. Thank you, Father, for prospering me and my family.
I receive the anointing, power, wisdom, knowledge, grace, ability, and freedom to receive healing, wholeness, deliverance, victory, and strength in every area of my life. I am a quick believer and a quick receiver. I receive healing and health into every cell, gene, nerve, muscle, bone, tissue, organ, and gland in my body — and in every area of my life including my spirit, soul and body. Thank you, Jesus, for healing me.
I bind, lock-in and secure the flesh (bread) of Jesus and the blood of Jesus into all 100 trillion cells in my soul and body. The flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus is healing, delivering and strengthening every cell in my soul, mind and body, and all new future cells that come into my soul and body, and they will continue to heal me until I take Communion the next time. I receive the flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus in my ______ cells and I am healed in Jesus’ name.
I have the flesh, blood and the DNA of Jesus, plus the Holy Spirit’s anointing, fire, glory, strength, and His resurrecting healing power (Rom. 8:11) flowing in my bloodstream and secured to all 100 trillion cells in my soul and body. They are removing every sickness and disease from my soul and body, including anything that would kill, steal or destroy me, and all disease germs, viruses, parasites, infections, inflammations, weaknesses, toxins, growths, tumors, warts, and any other malfunctions in the name of Jesus. They have healed my immune system and every organ, gland, cell, and all body and soul systems in the name of Jesus. They have replaced all defective and worn out parts with brand new soul and body parts in the name of Jesus. My youth has been renewed and my body chemistry is in perfect harmony and balanced in the name of Jesus. I have a new _________ in the name of Jesus. Make sure you fill in blanks as needed.
Guide for Taking a Quick Communion
- Read and meditate on these Scriptures: Matt. 26:26-28; Mk. 14:22-24; Lk. 22:19-20; Jn. 6:51-57, 63; 1 Cor. 11:23-30
- Turn the bread into Jesus’ flesh and the juice into His blood, in the Spiritual realm and not in the natural realm, by blessing and giving thanksgiving for them in the name of Jesus. They will change for you the same way they changed for Jesus because you used His name.
- Don’t take Communion unworthily! (1 Cor. 11:27:30)
- When you take the flesh of Jesus call in and claim your healing if your soul or body is not operating correctly. Call in new soul and body parts wherever they are needed.
- Call in and activate any New Testament promises you need or want when you take the blood of Jesus. (Matt. 26:28; 1 Cor. 11:25)
- Keep the flesh and blood of Jesus activated in your blood stream and secured to every cell of your soul and body by faith. It will heal and deliver you 24/7 until you take Communion the next time.
Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus and by Jesus’ Stripes We Were Healed
- 1. Pet. 1:18-19 – Redeemed with the precious blood of Jesus. Redeemed from Satan’s control. Redeemed from the claims of justice. We are a redeemed “New Creation,” “the righteousness of God,” and “the sons of God.”
- Rom. 5:12 – God has redeemed man completely from every result of Adam’s treason through the identification of the human race with His Son.
- Eph. 4:30 – Our spirits are sealed until our redemption is totally complete.
- Eph. 1:7 & Col. 1:14 – We have redemption through the blood of Jesus.
- Acts 20:28 – Jesus has purchased the Church with His own blood.
- Gal. 3:13, 4:5,6 – Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law.
- Psa. 107:2 – Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy.
- 1 Cor. 1:30 – We are in Christ Jesus and we have been redeemed.
- Heb. 2:14 – Through Jesus’ death He destroyed the devil and the power of death.
- Heb 12:24 – Jesus’ blood speaks and talks. It is saying redeemed, redeemed and redeemed from sickness, disease, bondage, fear, poverty, death, stress, worry, confusion, strife, sin, pain, grief, weakness, hurt feelings, inferiority, etc. (KJV & TLB).
- Heb. 9:11-15 – We were “in Him (Jesus)” when He ascended from Olivet with His own blood (John 20:17) into the Holy of Holies in Heaven and there poured that blood on the Mercy Seat before the Throne of God (Hebrews 9:11-15). I became legally redeemed from spiritual death: 1. When I was crucified with Christ (Gal. 2:20; Rom. 6:6). 2. When I died with Christ (Rom. 6:5, 8) 3. When I was buried with Christ (Rom. 6:4; Col. 2:12). 4. When I was made alive with Christ (Col. 2:13; Eph. 2:5; Rom. 8:29). 5. When I was raised with Christ (Eph. 2:6; Heb. 2:14; Col. 2:15) 6. When I was seated with Christ (Acts 2:31; Matt. 28:18; Eph. 1:20-23; Eph. 2:6; Rom. 5:17; Eph. 2:3).
- Heb. 9:16-28 – Jesus entered the Throne of God in Heaven with His own blood one time and eradicated all of our sins forever by putting it on the mercy seat and it is saying redeemed, redeemed, redeemed, and redeemed 24/7 forever.
- Rev. 5:9-10 – Jesus redeemed us to God by his blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation, and has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
- 1 Cor. 11:29 – Discerning the Lord’s body is to perceive something hidden or obscure or to comprehend mentally. The blood was shed for our sins and it sealed the New Testament promises in our spirits and by Jesus’s stripes we were healed (1 Peter 2:24).
- Matt. 26:26 & Jn. 6:51-63 – When we take communion we eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus John 6:51-63 and His blood is crying redeemed, redeemed, redeemed, and redeemed continually in Heaven which matches the blood that we just drank that also is crying redeemed, redeemed, redeemed, and redeemed while it is flowing in our bloodstream and secured to our cells. Make sure you agree with what the Word says about healing and what the blood says about all the New Testament promises.
Living in Divine Health by Walking in Communion
CONFESSION: I have the flesh, blood and DNA of Jesus and the Holy Spirit living in my bloodstream around the clock. They are taking proper nutrients and complete healing, health and restoration to every cell in my soul and body, and removing all toxics in the name of Jesus. They are crying redeemed, redeemed, redeemed, and redeemed to match the blood on the mercy seat in Heaven. Redeemed from sickness, disease, weakness, and bondage, and anything that would steal, kill or destroy my soul and body from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, and from the top of my head to the tips of my fingers, and from my bone marrow cells and my bones to my skin cell and my skin and everything in between in the name of Jesus. They have healed, delivered and set me free from all sickness and disease and put my soul and body into a perfect working order in the name of Jesus. I will walk in divine healing until I take communion the next time and then I will start over again. Make this confession continually until it becomes a part of your heart, thoughts, emotions, and reasonings. Then it will be more important to you than the problem.